Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hunger


Hi! I'm Sophie Athens, and I'm thrilled to be a part of Cobblestone Press's Vampire Oracle. My card is Hunger; here's the blurb:

Olivia Johns, a counselor who specializes in helping vampires blend into the human world and "conquer" their blood thirst, receives in the mail a strange tarot card that says "Hunger"--a card that not only jump-starts a restless, aching need within her, but serves as the catalyst for a chain of events she can't stop.

Spurred by this new sensation building in her, Olivia meets Marcus Willoughby, the sexy, self-assured vampire who owns a night club, and is drawn to him with a hunger that surprises her. Suddenly, Olivia is forced to confront her own fears and prejudices about vampires...when Marcus turns her into one herself.


As soon as I saw the Hunger card, I knew I had to write this story. Needless to say, I was thrilled when Cobblestone agreed with me! I look forward to participating on this blog and getting to know everyone better. Have a great day!
Love,
Sophie

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Sophie, your story sounds great!

This card is gorgeous too. It was certainly one of the ones that connected with my muse. :D

Congrats!

Misty Williams said...

Congrats Sophie! Love this plot! :D