Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sleep by Tula Neal

Hi everyone - Sleep is my first story for Cobblestone and I'm really excited about it and about working with the wonderful team here. I only read about the call for submissions the day before the deadline and I was up long into the wee hours working on my proposal. I even got things wrong - like Sam's name but the good folks thought I had a good story and overlooked my faults! Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to writing Sleep and to reading everyone else's story!

Blurb for Sleep -

When Kai Duncan discovers a cache of old papers he finds a reference to a female vampire from the American South. The woman was supposedly ensorcelled by a powerful Haitian houngan in the early nineteenth century and taken away from her home. Kai is intrigued and begins to dig into the story. He finds out enough to convince him the abduction really happened and sets out for Haiti to discover what happened to the vampire.

Gabrielle has been brought to the edge of madness by her long captivity. Can she believe in Kai and surrender to the healing power of his love?

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Tula! This blurb is great!

This is just SO exciting. Yay. Congrats! :D